SEARCH

Monday, March 12, 2012

Big News for the Blog


Well, hello again everyone! I have great news: I have recently been blessed with the attention of one lovely reader and fellow sauna-phile, Cami. She has been emailing me reviews of places which she and her daughters visited and I've slowly been putting them together into posts for you to enjoy. 

Her well-written reviews come at a very auspicious time for me because I no longer live in Korea. That’s right – double big news.  As of December 2011 I am back to being a resident Minnesotan and must work on finding guest reviewers to keep my site alive in the coming years. I will also be able to research and post about places I hear of or which have great websites/online presence, but for those tiny secret places, I will look to you... and Cami! Her first post on Cheoksan Hot Springs is forthcoming – enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment